The stakes are high for government
More than ever before, citizens look to government for threat protection, and for services delivered efficiently and cost-effectively.
Health Assurance Software
Navigating Modern Government Challenges
Modernization of Government Networks
The demands on governments have never been more evident than during the recent pandemic. As a result, the need to connect multiple agencies, citizens, and communities has become paramount, and the modernization of government networks an imperative. To transform critical network infrastructure to meet this challenge, and with the advent of 5G on the horizon, network capacity, scalability, security, and resiliency are more important than ever before.
Aviat: Connectivity Redefined
Aviat wireless transport systems, Private LTE, and Virtual Fiber platforms are purpose-built for environments that demand the highest levels of performance. Our platforms work together under one premises or hosted cloud-based management system to provide high speed connectivity with low latency to enable seamless and secure connectivity for government offices, agencies, and organizations around the world. To ensure regulatory compliance, Aviat adheres to international and U.S. government security standards. Also importantly, we minimize the risk, complexity, and cost of wireless networks.
We know your struggle
What are your challenges?
- Increase network capacity to support new services
- Network modernization
- Increased network reliability and resilience
- Mobile/nomadic connectivity
- Maintaining new IP and legacy TDM applications support
- Enhanced network security
- Intra-agency connectivity
- CAPEX/ OPEX management and TCO reduction
- Comprehensive network visibility and management
We Have a Powerful solution
Powerful. Comprehensive. Flexible.
- Multi-gigabit, software scalable performance up to 10 Gbps and above
- Lowest latency for critical services and applications
- Hybrid transport architectures to support legacy TDM services plus advanced high capacity Ethernet/IP
- Integrated networking: Carrier Ethernet, IP/MPLS, and SDN
- Extreme frequency efficiency
- Double link capacity in a single transceiver
- Ultra-high system gain options to lower tower lease costs
- Seamless channel and bandwidth aggregation
- Hosted software applications to optimize network management, reliability and performance
Lower TCO with solutions optimized to minimize OPEX
including spectrum fees, tower lease costs, power consumption, and maintenance.
Automation & optimization — your network runs better
with less downtime, and fewer maintenance interventions.
Simplified ordering, capacity upgrades, and logistics
Expert services, with world class support engineers
Health Assurance Software
It’s a cloud-based software tool that continuously analyzes a network and automatically identifies potential problems before traffic impacts occur. By doing so, HAS ensures the highest possible level of network performance and reliability, while reducing operational resource requirements and lowering total cost of ownership.
Why choose us?
We don’t stand still when it comes to driving innovation in wireless transport technology. Our technology will help you transform your backhaul network by optimizing its performance, simplifying its management, and lowering its costs. We developed:
The highest power digital microwave radio ever built
The industry’s only single box multi-band radio
The industry’s first integrated IP/MPLS router
The first cloud-based assurance platform