Aviat Certify Expert -WTM4000-ACE
The Aviat Certified Expert (ACE) is for individuals who will oversee the complete design, configuration, installation, and deployment of projects involving Aviat products, and microwave and IP/MPLS technologies. This certification is for individuals who need detailed knowledge of the installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the Aviat Networks microwave WTM4000 radio.
Students who decide to take the ACE certification must complete all related training on WTM4000 and the respective exam. Ideally, we recommend that training be completed on all relevant products involved in their projects while the certification exam may be limited to only one exam. On successful completion of the product ACOS certification, the student will be certified as an Aviat Certified Expert (ACE) on WTM4000.
Upon successfully completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge in the use of installation best practices when installing the WTM4000 microwave equipment.
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge in the configuration, operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of the WTM4000 microwave radio.
- Aviat Network Associate (ANA) Certification
- Aviat Certified Installer (ACI) – WTM4000
- Aviat Certified Operations Specialist (ACOS) – WTM4000
- PC with Internet access, Internet browser software, and access and subscription to AviatCare LMS
Courses & Exams Required
Students must complete all available certifications below. Pricing, course, and exam content are subject to change. Revisions of Certification course content is based on the introduction of new and enhanced products and technologies.
|ACOS WTM4000 (ILT and Exam Bundle)
|TRN-WTM4000-IOM-A & TRN-ACOS-EXAM-X
Upon successfully passing the highest level of certification exam, the individual is certified for 3 years. To renew, the individual must complete the recertification examination before the current certification expiration date.
This certification is intended for individuals requiring detailed knowledge and assessment of how to install, operate, and maintain the Aviat WTM4000 platform and related radio equipment.